Its 6.5hp Briggs and Stratton petrol engine is directly coupled to a heavy steel rotor plate equipped with two tool-steel chipper knives and two shredding bars. The wide feed chute allows large quantities of garden waste to be fed in and quickly shredded - as large or small as you like. The shredding control lets you choose.
All the usual kinds of organic waste - hedge and shrub trimmings, tree prunings, leaves, dead plants, and branches up to 2½ (63mm) in diameter - can be disposed of with minimum effort. The chips and shreddings fall into a bag or other container for quick transfer to a barrow or the compost heap.
The Brushmaster is the complete answer for those gardeners who have found electric shredders too small, inefficient and easily clogged up. Ruggedly constructed for long life and trouble-free service. Affordably priced. Made by Globe, the leading British manufacturer of quality garden shredders. Available now!
- British made - BS EN294:1992 compliant.
- 6.5hp Briggs and Stratton petrol engine. Easy manual start.
- Chips and shreds up to 2½″ (63mm) diameter.
- Two chipper knives, easily removed and resharpened.
- Wide feed chute for easy input.
- Variable shredding control: coarse/medium/fine.
- Engine safety cut-out.
- Easy access to shredding chamber.
- Discharges into bag or basket.
- Two 12″ wheels with totally puncture-proof solid rubber tyres.
- Weight 134 lb (61kg ).
- Loading height 38″ (97mm) .
- Height 46″ (1170mm), depth 47.5″ (1210mm), width 28.5″ (720mm).
- Output 0.5 cu.m (17 cu.ft) per hour. .
- Safe, rugged, dependable.
- Easily managed.
- The Brushmaster can handle any organic garden waste, up to 2.5 inches (63mm) diameter, with minimum effort. Much faster and more efficient than any small electric shredder.
- Easy to move!