From Material Handling
Sukup Bucket Elevators give you the capacity for expansion. You want to know the equipment you purchase is reliable and our bucket elevators are just that; with UHMW seals on all shafts, durable SOFR rubber belting and heavy-gauge trunking. Additionally, Sukup can offer you what our competitors won't: a bucket elevator built to your specifications.
- Low impact, controlled discharge head design.
- Exclusive squaring plates with alignment pins (patent pending) ensure a straight-on connection before leg sections are bolted together.
- Square, parallel, fixture-welded, dust- and weather-tight trunking.
- Heavy structual frame on head and boot
- Acme screw take-up on boot
- Large work platforms.
- Large clean-out doors at boot.
- Easy, tool-free access doors at head and boot.
- Split hood allows for easy interior accessibility without having to completely remove the hood.
- Externally-mounted, heavy-duty pillow block bearings on head and boot include adjustability with standard jack bolts on head.
- Heavy-duty, crowned face, slide lagged head pulley and smooth, crown-faced boot pulley.
- Static conductive, oil resistant and fire retardant (SOFR) belting standard.
- Turned, ground and polished shaft.
- Corrosion-resistant Acme thread take-up screws at boot.
- High-density, non-sparking, polyethylene buckets.