Sukup - Bucket Grain Elevators
From Material Handling
Sukup Bucket Elevators give you the capacity for expansion. You want to know the equipment you purchase is reliable and our bucket elevators are just that; with UHMW seals on all shafts, durable SOFR rubber belting and heavy-gauge trunking. Additionally, Sukup can offer you what our competitors won't: a bucket elevator built to your specifications.
- Low impact, controlled discharge head design.
- Exclusive squaring plates with alignment pins (patent pending) ensure a straight-on connection before leg sections are bolted together.
- Square, parallel, fixture-welded, dust- and weather-tight trunking.
- Heavy structual frame on head and boot
- Acme screw take-up on boot
- Large work platforms.
- Large clean-out doors at boot.
- Easy, tool-free access doors at head and boot.
- Split hood allows for easy interior accessibility without having to completely remove the hood.
- Externally-mounted, heavy-duty pillow block bearings on head and boot include adjustability with standard jack bolts on head.
- Heavy-duty, crowned face, slide lagged head pulley and smooth, crown-faced boot pulley.
- Static conductive, oil resistant and fire retardant (SOFR) belting standard.
- Turned, ground and polished shaft.
- Corrosion-resistant Acme thread take-up screws at boot.
- High-density, non-sparking, polyethylene buckets.