From Bucket Elevators
Bucket elevators are available with discharge heights exceeding 200'. Standard capacities up to 20,000 bushels per hour. Capacities in excess of 20,000 BPH are quoted to specification. A variety of accessories are available along with support towers, catwalk, trussing kits, spouting and distributors. Contact us for assistance selecting and pricing a bucket elevator. Our experienced, knowledgeable staff is available to help guide you through the selection process.
Commercial ag or on-farm applications, we are solutions providers. Contact Sudenga Industries for assistance in selecting and pricing bucket elevators. Our experienced, knowledgeable staff is available to help guide you through the selection process. Whether you have been thinking about your material handling system for years or days, give us a call, we can provide assistance which will help you avoid common pitfalls and mistakes that cost time and money.
- Industrial Design
- Capacities from 175 to 40,000 BPH. Honest Capacity Ratings.
- Drum Style Head Pulleys. Holz replaceable slide lagging standard on SR 36, 42 & 48, and Hi-Cap Models 24, 30, and 48. Rubber lagging with herringbone pattern standard other sizes. All oil and fire resistant. Self-cleaning slatted boot pulley standard – all models.
- Goodyear Pathfinder Supreme rubber belting, static conducting, best for oil and flame resistance. Stays pliable in winter. Unsurpassed for feed mill use.
- Double row spherical roller pillow block bearings standard on Medium “24” and larger legs, pillow block ball bearings on Model “C” 6” and Model “12” Junior legs. Split bearings available for easy replacement
- Turned, ground, and polished head and boot shafts, for guaranteed true dimension and straightness.
- Durable polyethylene vented cups standard for better cup fill and discharge; increased venting available for light or hard to handle products. Nylon available.
- Hinged and gasketed inspection ports, with screens for safety, removable for service access.
- Trunking section lengths in 2’ increments allow desired discharge height.
- Trunking inspection port can be located in 4 locations for operator visibility.
- Metal backed urethane or rubber lined discharge and transition standard on 36” diameter and larger, optional on smaller units.
- Pre-welded platforms make for easy and quick assembly. Lifting eyes on head sections are standard. Jacking bolts for head shaft alignment standard on 24” and larger.
- Jig assembled and continuous welded construction for superior durability and hassle free installation. Heavy plate trunking flanges standard on most sizes.
- Phosphatized, primed, and painted with a 2-part polyurethane paint. Blue paint standard. White, red, or gray optional at no charge. Hot dipped galvanized construction optional. Read more about our finish types here.
- A variety of accessories are available along with support towers, catwalk, trussing kits, spouting and distributors.
- Backed by a company with over 125 years of experience.