Bunce - Model MU - PTO Driven Snowblower
Suitable for use on agricultural & Unimog type vehicles. They can either be used on their own fitted to the front or rear 3 point linkage or they can be mounted to the rear 3 point linkage of the tractor, and a Bunce snowplough fitted to the front, to make a very compact, effective snow clearing unit. In shallow snow the tractor can be driven forward at reasonable speeds to plough snow, in deep drifts they can easily turn round and use the snow blower. It can also be front-mounted on tractors with front linkage and P.T.O. Available with 2.3 or 2.5m clearing width.
Optional Extras available with this blower include:
- Additional drop gear box (Sometimes needed for front mounting to vehicles with high P.T.O. shaft e.g. Unimogs)
- Electric or hydraulic chute rotation in lieu of manual
- Long loading chute with manual deflector
- Long loading chute with electrical deflector
- Frame rams and yokes to raise and lower unit when fitted to Unimogs already equipped with front P.T.O. & Din Plate