BusaDUR - Hardfaced Crop Flow Channel
The world’s first highly wear-resistant coating of the entire crop flow channel for self-propelled forage harvesters.
- highest service life – depending on the coating thickness, a higher service life of up to 800 % compared with uncoated parts can be obtained
- exceptionally smooth surface for smooth crop flow – plugging and rubbing are reduced – high throughput rate – less fuel consumption
- saving of costs and time – less downtime – less maintenance effort
- forming – parts can be formed after the coating process
- The long-time field use throughout the world ensures that the technology is process safe and the wear protection coating is ready to go into mass production.