Bush Hog - Model 1812 - Flex-Wing Rotary Cutter
The 1812 Flex-Wing Rotary Cutter is designed for small tractors with a PTO horsepower of 50 to 75. The narrow cutting width of 12 feet makes this Flex-Wing ideal for rolling terrain where a wide rigid cutter will not perform as well. Grass, weeds, and brush up to 1 ½” diameter are no match for the hardened parallel uplift blades. The narrow width is also ideal for orchards with prunings that must be cut into smaller pieces. The 1812 has maintenance friendly features, E-Z cleaning decks, high performance cutting and distribution, and it is built Bush Hog tough for years of reliable service.
- E-Z clean smooth decks are on the center and wings.
- Wing “free float” without movement of wing hydraulic cylinder rod extends cylinder life.
- Gearbox oil sight gauge allows the checking of the oil level in a few seconds.
- PTO driveline holder is standard.
- Wheel spindles are in halves for economy and ease of maintenance.
- Wheel hub cap retainers are standard to prevent loss of cap and hub grease.
- A single hydraulic hose is standard for lifting . Two hoses are optional for lifting wings independently of center section.
- Center section cushions are at each axle arm to absorb shocks near the wheels.
- Replaceable full length sideband skids give maximum protection and strength to the sideband.
- Safety lights for highway travel are standard.