Bush Hog - Model RMB1445 - Boom Mower
The ultimate in versatility, Bush Hog’s rugged, tractor-mounted boom mowers are designed to trim trees, brush or hedges and mow behind guardrails, over fences, down embankments and around ponds. With four models reaching 11 to 18 feet from the tractor centerline, there’s almost no limit to what you can accomplish. They’re easy to operate and built to provide years of dependable service. Our dependable, rugged boom mowers are a valuable management tool for towns, cities, farmers and landowners with acreage. Four models cover a wide range of applications and tractor sizes.
- The unique PT5 model is powered by the tractor’s hydraulic system, requiring only 3.7 gal./min. flow to operate the unit. The PT5 fits tractors as small as 15 HP. Its unique “swing over” design enables the unit to work on either side of the tractor. The PT5 is equipped with a swing arm, sickle bar head to meet the pruning needs of horticulturists and landscapers alike.
- Two available cutting heads on the RMB models allow you to choose from flail heads capable of mowing either grass or brush up to 2” in diameter, or sickle bar cutters that specialize in trimming hedges and mowing.
- RMB models fit tractors as small as 45 engine HP and weighing a minimum 4,410 pounds.
- Hydraulic breakaway mechanisms on all RMB models break up and away to allow you to clear most obstacles encountered while mowing.
- The RMB1660 and RMB1865 units offer a Power Slew feature that allows the operator to rotate the cutter 100° to the rear, thereby permitting the cutting out of corners and mowing within the tractor’s width.
- Easy-to-use cable control valve bank for in-cab operation with an optional electronic proportional valve, joystick controlled system available on the larger RMB models.
- Whether looking to mow grass, trim hedges or a combination of both, a range of cutter head types and knife combinations are available on the RMB models to meet all the needs of the operator.
- All flail heads on the RMB models come standard with an adjustable front guard and front flap kit to protect from thrown objects, along with a built-in “wire trap” feature to keep loose wires from becoming entangled in the rotor.