ByoSoil ByoDetox - Soil Salt Binder
ByoSoil SaltBind (patent pending) is a proprietary humified soil extract with the nine essential soil microbes included in the formulation. The product works by providing an organic substructure with an extremely high ion exchange capacity that the Na++ and Cl- ions can bind and be charged neutralized (via an ionic bond). The carbon chain then becomes a food supply for the natural soil and product’s adjunct microbes, which over time dissipates the salts. Special enzymes significantly increase the degradation process by facilitating the transfer and uptake of nutrient by the microbial population. The biological process is enhanced and accelerated by Byo-Gon PX-109 biostimluation technology.
- A combination of our primary salt remediation product (ByoSoil 500) and Soil Conditioning features of ByoSoil 100 for agricultural use
- Designed for low levels of salt (sodium chloride) contamination on agriculture land
- Treats Chloride levels up to ~3000 ppm
- Provides some of the soil conditioning benefit of ByoSoil 100
- Permanently binds salt (chlorides) so they can no longer interact
This product was designed specifically for Agricultural applications. It has the following benefits;
- Bonds and eliminates salt (sodium & chloride) ions up to 1000 ppm.
- Detoxifies the soil from the full spectrum of accumulated toxins associated with conventional
- fertilizers and regular chemical products.
- Increases plant beneficial microbes within the soil
- Serves as an effective chelating agent, magnifying the availability of vital plant nutrients, including
- nitrogen, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and trace minerals.
- Increases nutrient and water storage through more efficient cellular uptake
- Improve organic soil structure through humic acid technology
- Reduces disease pressure via beneficial microbial activity that breaks down both carbohydrates and
- protein components of harmful bacteria and disease pathogens.
- Contains food grade ingredients that are safe for use around animals, fish and humans
Dosage rates should start at two (2) gallons (mixed with at least 20 gallons of water) per acre to be applied bi-yearly. The salt binding will occur after the first application. Subsequent applications provide the additional benefits listed above.