C-Mac - Spring Benching
Benches made by A D Spring for over 60 years are now produced by C-Mac Industries. A D Spring was closed and C-Mac Industries purchased all the stock, machinery, drawings and the rights to manufacture benches under the name of “Spring Benches”.
LENGTHS – 2350mm, 1780mm, 1180mm.
WIDTHS – 300mm, 525mm, 775mm, 1225mm.
HEIGHTS – 150mm, 750mm, 1350mm from ground level.
- Heavy duty galvanised steel tube 25.4 dia x 1.6mm thick.
- Tubes are galvanised on inside and outside surfaces
- Galvanised MESH TOPS – 75mm x 25mm x 4mm diameter mesh
- Propagation Benches or Single/ Multi-layer Benches – available as standard or custom built sizes.
- Continous length and special bench kits made to order.
- Government department and businesses
- Botanic Gardens
- Wholesale nurseries
- Production nurseries
- Plant clubs and societies
- Specialist nursery and vegetable growers
- General Public
- Plant Hobbyists - Cut flowers, bromeliads, orchids and vegetable hobbyists (Certain vegetables best sown in seed trays on nursery benches then planted out at 4-6 weeks)
Placing and retrieving potted plants on the ground or on benches for order picking, plant maintenance or moving.
“Each year incidents in Australian workplaces result in:
- A total of 133,188 employment injuries were reported in 2008/09
- 49% of all injuries in the Nursery & Garden Industry are caused by manual handling tasks.
- Enormous pain and suffering for employees and their families. Therefore, these figures alone demand better workplace safety”