Model C75 (EN42) - Wide Hardened & Tempered Spring Steel Sheet
We are pleased to announce that we are stocking a new product line of Wide Hardened & Tempered Spring Steel Sheet that is particularly suitable for economical laser and water jet cutting. The stock is detailed below and is in addition to our traditional range of Hardened, Tempered & Polished Spring Steel Strip and Sheet.
- C75 Cold Rolled Hardened & Tempered Spring Steel with a Scaleless Grey Blue Finish
- Din 17222:1979 - Comparable grades; CS80 (EN42); Europe W. 10605
- Analysis: C. 0.7/0.8%, Mn. 0.6/0.8%, Si. 0.15/0.35%, S. and P. 0.045% max.
- Sheet size 2000/2010mm long x 650mm wide
- The sheets are available singly, we offer a shearing service if required.
- The above sizes and hardness range are standard, other sizes and a specific hardness can be supplied to order (minimum quantities may apply).
- Typical applications: Springs and highly stressed components for example; agricultural components; brake parts; machine blades, knives and cutters, wear parts.