Mountainpress - Model MP 550 - Mini Round Baler
Compact round baler, ideal for hillside and mountain areas. It is adaptable to mini-mowers and rotovators of all brands and models.
Every bale weighs on average 20/25 Kg and it is formed in about 40 seconds, with a total output of approximately 1,500 Kg hay per hour.
This kind of bales are called 'tender heart bales', because the bale core is less pressed than the outer part, thus allowing the hay to have an appropriate transpiration and avoiding the formation of moulds. The bale is pressed more tightly on the outer part to obtain an impermeable protective layer.
NET FOR HAY
MOUNTAINPRESS MP 550 uses a special woven agricultural net for the packing operation, designed specifically to maintain the hay compact but without damaging it. The roll is supplied in the following size:
Width 50 cm - Diameter 25 cm - Length 1500 mt
- Bale dimensions 55 x 52 cm
- Weight of the hay bale 20 ÷ 25 kg
- Weight of the straw bale 14 ÷ 18 kg
- Number of bales per hour 50 ÷ 80
- Pick-up width 700 ÷ 1.050 mm
- Pick-up teeth per row 16/2
- Net binding standard
- Bale counter standard
- Automatic chain tensioning standard
- Baler length 1.650 ÷ 2.500 mm
- Baler width 1.100 mm
- Baler total weight 255 ÷ 280 kg
- Tyres 3.50.8
- Power required 6.6 ÷ 14.8 kW
- Minimum motocultivator working speed 2.5 km/h