Calf-Tel - Model ECO - Mid-Size Calf Hutch
From Calf Hutch
Calf-Tel’s ECO is a mid-size hutch that provides a smaller, space saving solution for dairymen. The ECO hutch is 22 % smaller than the Pro and Deluxe models, allowing dairymen to take advantage of the reduced foot print and the economies of scale the ECO hutch provides.
- Reduced foot print minimizes cost, space requirements, and labor
- The most efficient rear-bedding door of its kind
- Superior ventilation provided by both ridge top vents and an adjustable rear vent that provides a larger “open window of air” for your calf than any other hutch on the market
- Extremely durable, but light enough to handle easily
- Completely opaque plastic protects calves from the heat of the sun in the summer and from excess condensation in the winter
- Galvanized steel base provides greater structural integrity and durability
- Designed to allow each calf to seek its ideal microenvironment –from a sunny spot in the pen or entryway to a protected spot in the far back of the hutch
- Compact and economical
The industry’s #1 choice for calf housing, indoors or out
Calf-Tel housing systems use a unique thermoforming process along with the highest quality polyethylene plastic to achieve unmatched strength, durability and longevity. Calf-Tel family of products offers calf raisers around the world simply the best and most cost effective system for raising healthy calves.
Calf-Tel housing systems are the most durable, economical and efficient available. Our systems will help you decrease labor, treatment and veterinarian costs.
- With a fenced area, the Calf-Tel ECO dimensions are approximately 3.75ft. (114cm) wide by 12 ft. (366cm) long.
- We recommend 1 ft. (30cm) between the calf contact points of each unit with a fence.