Cannon - Harvester
From Harvester / Slashing
Made from formulated, annealed, and surface ground steel to provide the best possible characteristics of wear resistance, strength, durability, straightness and elasticity. The Cannon Harvester power plus profile maximizes cutting power and chain speed while reducing damage from loose chain. A precision ground groove means that cuts are straighter and chain travel is tighter. Each groove is individually centered for even rail wear and superior durability. This increases rail strength and reduces damage from pinches. Also, if the chain rides exactly square to the rail, the result is smoother and straighter cutting.
- 3/4' pitch sprocket or hard nose
- Motor mounts available for a variety of common harvester makes
- Precision squared and flame hardened rails for a long lasting bar
- Work Hardening penetrates deep to allow several rebuilds
- .122 Gauge
- Available in lengths from 28 to 55 inches
- Precision ground groove
- Custom bars made to order...