Cannon - Model Supermini - Chainsaw Bars
From Chainsaw Bars
Introducing the newest addition to the Cannon line of chainsaw bars, the Cannon SuperMini. Cannon SuperMini bars have a slender profile and mini sprocket nose, making them ideal chainsaw bars for log-home builders and arborists. For building, notching, boring, limbing, carving or trimming, Cannon SuperMini bars will help you get the job done. These hand crafted professional bars enable the user to perform a wide range of tasks. A family of bar mounts is available to fit most saws, in 18' and 20' lengths. A hardnosed version is also available (CCA). All Cannon SuperMini bars are skillfully hand made and put through rigorous quality assurance checks prior to packaging. These bars are constructed with custom alloy steel that is cold rolled, heat treated, annealed, stress relieved and surface ground. This provides the best possible characteristics of wear resistance, strength, durability, straightness and elasticity.
- Narrow profile for high maneuverability. 1.75' tip diameter (2.5'at widest point of bar)
- NOW AVAILABLE - new and improved tips - including std. 3/8'pitch, .325' pitch and 3/8'low profile!
- Motor mounts available for most makes and models of chainsaws
- Precision squared and flame hardened rails for a long lasting bar
- Available in .050'or .058' gauge
- Precision ground groove to 0.002' for smooth, straight cutting
- Custom bars made to order...