Capridoll - Livestock Vaccine - Freeze Dried Contagious Caprine Pleuropneumonia Vaccine
Capridoll is a freze-dried vacine prepared by attenuated BQT mycoplasma mycoides capri strain. Indications : Contagious caprine pleuropneumonia is a disease with high morbidity (80-100%) and mortality (over 80%) rates. Since it is highly contagious and the treatment is vey difficult, vaccination against the disease is almost the only solution for the disease control.
- Composition per dose: Attenuated BQT mycoplasma mycoides capri strain. > 2,5x106 CFU
- Target Species: Goats
- Administration and dosage: CAPRIDOLL is administered by the subcutaneous route to the outer surface of the ear. The dose is 0.2 ml. Booster vaccination is applied 6 months later by the same dose and route.
- Packing : Vials of 50 and 100 doses with its corresponding diluents in glass bottles of 10 and 20 ml.
- Storage : Store in a cool place (2 ºC – 8 ºC). Do not freeze. Protect from light.
- Destruction conditions: All used bottles should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements of Medicinal Wastes Control Legislation.