CarboGreen - Model Series L and M - Stone and Vegetation Burying Machine
The oversized blade rotor, with reverse rotation to the direction of movement, projects stones, earth, grass and debris against the sorting grille with a variable gap. The rough material falls into the furrow created by the blades that covered by the finely worked earth, forms a perfect seeding bed. The grilled rear roller levels and compresses the surface. The working depth is adjustable from 5 to 22 cm.
It is a finishing machine.On land with stones of diameter greater than 10-12 cm it is necessary to clear the larger stones manually or mechanically beforehand. To prevent a hard slab forming and to help drainage, it is advised to first pass over with a spiking tool.
Sectors of use
- Creation and upkeep of green areas
- Market gardening
- Golf and/or horse riding
- Finishing of municipal, hand working and industrial areas
- Land reclamation and grass seeding between the ranges of: vineyards, orchards and nurseries
One operator and one passage for hoeing, burying, crumbling, sowing and rolling.
- Construction can be dismantled in all its parts with a twin removable steel structure. Ensures the machine is non-deformable when working in conditions that would be prohibitive for conventional hoes.
- Maximum accident-prevention safety. Possibility of carrying out various maintenance work with the machine stationary on the ground.
- Cardan shaft with disc clutch to protect transmission members.
- Machine can be moved to the right.
- Oversized rotor.
- Special anti-slab blades with double flanging.
- Oversized side transmission chain.
- Original SKF transmission bearings.
- Vibrating sorting grille mounted on shockproof silent-block.
- Grille bars in steel with variable gap, for special works.
- Side rotor supports in oil bath (as of 110 M model).
- Adjustable levelling deflector with stress spring.
- Working depth adjustment by means of screw couplings (M series).
- Self-cleaning grilled rear roller inside./li>
- Scraper for cleaning outer roller surface.
- Vertical roller position (M series) to reduce overall dimensions during transportation.
- Accident-prevention guards in conformity with the directive 89/392/EEC and subsequent modifications.
- Application of seeder and second compactor roller in stainless steel. Avoids pounding with a second passage and further lowers work costs.
- Precision linear seeder with quick application and dual mechanical traction by means of roller.
- Framework made entirely of anodized aluminium.
- Transparent cover to check stock of seed.
- Precision screw adjustment for seeds falling, with lever (saving seed) to position the seeder 'open/closed' without changing the chosen density.
- Seeds falling can be seen from the driver's seat with transparent windbreak.
- Second, removable, self-cleaning, stainless steel compactor roller. It finally compresses the ground and the portion of seed remaining on the surface.
- Optional for moist earth: packer roller with scrapers applied.