Carlotti - Model GREEN 650/5 - 750/5 - Onions Harvester
From Onions Harvester
The GREEN series comes from the need to offer a suitable machinery to collect the product even if it is not fully mature. Despite of its small size, this machinery has ample space for procesing. Moreover, its innovative design provides high-performance possibilities.
The main characteristics of this machine are:
- Four levers, placed in the cab of the tractor, which allow the operator to control the collector through the hydraulic system, to move the drawbar, to steer the wheels and to operate the bin with the forklift
- The high maneuverability of this machinery is achieved not only by the hydraulic pump connected directly to the PTO the tractor (without cardan), but also by moving a drawbar and by steering the wheels
- Two hydraulic valves, placed next to the operators, that control the speed of rotation of the tape collector and the sorting belt;
- Homogeneous power to the sorting belt, as well as a proper design of the 'Green' series to facilitate the operators work to select the onions
- Two platforms on either side of the sorting can comfortably accommodate four operators, but there is enough space for two more
- To unload the machine, a forklift can carry a bin of maximum kg. 500, unloading in line with the machine. Otherwise, it is possible to use a platform for filling appropiate bags or boxes.
Optionals: Front device to harvest potatoes (exchangeable with the onions device).