Carlotti - Model SPRING 750/20-R - Onions Harvester
The SPRING models ALX-R, 750/20-R and 750/35 have been designed to dig and harvest areas with different extensions. The work performed by these machines make possible to harvest a single row of onions at the same time. The continuous ascent of these bulbs through the conveyor belt (with an innovative system specially design that enables the product not to suffer jumps during the way) is impeccable, and the separation of the soil is carried out using systems not too aggressive to preserve the good condition of the product. The number of rpm is adjustable thanks to an hydraulic system placed in the machine, which becomes completely independent from the revolutions of the tractor. These features make the 'SPRING' series the most suitable machines in the market for the good relation quality/price and low maintenance necessary.
In particular, the model SPRING 750/20-R enables an automated and professional harvesting for medium-scale farmers. Some of the main features that enable this model to be used with rationality and efficiency are:
- Digging system outside the furrow
- Ruggedness and low barycenter
- Hydraulic transmission independent of the tractor with hydraulic pump located on the PTO
- Hydraulic control of the drawbar and steering wheels
- Control box located on the tractor cab
- Hydraulic valves that allow the operators of the sorting belt to regulate manually the rpm of the different steps during the process
- The independent control of all the active surfaces (mq 7,24) enables to use every single part of the machine rationally, increasing significantly the daily productivity and improving the quality of the final products
Optionals: Front device to harvest potatoes (exchangeable with the onions device).