Carlotti - Model SPRING 750/35 - Onions Harvester
From Onions Harvester
The SPRING models ALX-R, 750/20-R and 750/35 have been designed to dig and harvest areas with different extensions. The work performed by these machines make possible to harvest a single row of onions at the same time. The continuous ascent of these bulbs through the conveyor belt (with an innovative system specially design that enables the product not to suffer jumps during the way) is impeccable, and the separation of the soil is carried out using systems not too aggressive to preserve the good condition of the product. The number of rpm is adjustable thanks to an hydraulic system placed in the machine, which becomes completely independent from the revolutions of the tractor. These features make the 'SPRING' series the most suitable machines in the market for the good relation quality/price and low maintenance necessary.
The model SPRING 750/35, because of its large surfaces of separation and the high capacity of its bunker, is suitable for harvesting 1 to 5 ha of onions per day. Some of the main features of this model are:
- Digging system outside the furrow
- Ruggedness and low barycenter
- Hydraulic transmission independent of the tractor with hydraulic pump located on the PTO
- Hydraulic control of the drawbar and steering wheels
- 2 control box located on the tractor cab: the main one is used to manage all the operations during the harvest, whereas the other enables to unload the product of the bunker (to the left side)
- 5 hydraulic valves that allow the operators to regulate manually the rpm of all the belts during the process
- 2 big platforms which can hold up to 8 workers
- The surfaces of separation and selection have been increased in this model (up to mq 9,20). Moreover,the velocity of the different belts can be adjusted independently
Optionals: Front device to harvest potatoes (exchangeable with the onions device).