- Handling and stability on the ground thanks to two small ploughshares in front of the pick-up
- The proper connection to the tractor gives the possibility to make the supporting roller heavier, so that it creates a better settlement of the bed
- The round digging shaft intersects between the soil and the onions, lifting them without any damage
- The transport belt, equipped with 2 shakers, removes the remaining soil
- Two conveying slides guide the products to the prepared bed, in a central row, which can be adjusted in width
Optionals: A squared digging shaft can facilitate the work when the ground is full of grass.