A Cab Built for Comfort
Compact Farmall C CVT series tractors are designed for comfortable, easy operation. The open deck and step-through platform offer plenty of floor space. The adjustable, contoured seat and infinitely tilting and telescoping steering wheel let you find your own fit.Ultimate Operator Environment
One of the roomiest cabs available, featuring:
- Right and left hand steps and two wide-opening doors
- Windshield wiper and washer
- Front and rear work lights
- Interior and exterior mirrors
- Cupholder, 12-volt power outlet, and an integrated toolbox
- Supportive seat
- Radio-ready wiring and connections and clips for electronics
- Heating and air conditioning
- High-visibility roof panel
- Sloped hood design to increase visibility and safety
The compact Farmall C CVT is easy to operate, no shifting required. The instrument cluster is similar to the panels in the utility Farmall A, C and U series tractors, making it easy to transition between tractors. A simplified control pod guides the CVT transmission. Uncomplicated buttons on the pod allow you decide how your tractor operates:
- Response button: choose how quickly or slowly your tractor responds to input.
- Speed button: select Hi for 100% max speed or Low for 50% max speed.
- 2WD/4WD button: determines traction. Electronically controlled and can be engaged on the go.
- Cruise Control buttons: Just like on a car, use the left button to turn on or off and the right button to set or resume
Every compact Farmall C CVT series tractor features a heavy duty 3-point hitch with best-in-class lift capacity, to handle the heavy lifting of rear-mounted implements, including finish mowers, tillers and rear rotary cutters. Telescopic stabilizers flex end lower links make it easy to hook up attachments. Compact Farmall C CVT tractors also feature a two-position drawbar, plus a PTO and hydraulics that allow maximum work from a compact machine.Hydraulic System
A high-capacity hydraulic system provides the level of power and response that makes you productive on every project. The system ensures plenty of hydraulic flow to the remote valves. The compact Farmall C CVT hydraulic system features:
- 9.7 gal (36.9L) implement pump.
- Two mid-mount valves
- Optional one or two rear remotes
The fully independent PTO with electro-hydraulic PTO engagement saves you effort and time. All Case IH compact Farmall C CVT tractors feature a standard rear and mid PTO.
- 540 rpm rear PTO to power rear-mounted implements and attachments
- 2,000 rpm mid PTO to power mid- and front-mount attachments such as mowers and snowblowers
Designed from the ground up for durability and simplicity, compact Farmall® C CVT tractors require minimal maintenance and feature simple serviceability. That makes them a reliable choice for anyone — from a homeowner to a fleet operator. Service points are conveniently located. You can check engine oil without opening the hood or removing side panels. You can even add engine oil without using a funnel. Service is designed to be simple and straightforward. All regular service points are easy to access. Simply flip up the tilt-open hood for full access to the engine, radiator and air cleaner. A convenient dipstick at the rear of the tractor makes it easy to check the fluid levels for the transmission, rear axle and hydraulic system.Full Line of Loaders, Attachments and Implements
All compact Farmall C CVT series tractors come from the factory loader-ready. A loader turns a tractor into a versatile, powerful workhorse.
- Quick-Latch design lets you install in minutes
- Several optional attachments are available, including mowers, rakes, tillers and snow-blowers
- Attachments are quick and easy to switch out.
- Smooth, seamless speed changes through varying conditions
- Simple controls — just press the single pedal and go
- Automatically adjusts to deliver the desired speed and match load conditions
- Easy Shuttling for loader applications
- Cruise control for mower applications
- Featuring electronic high-pressure common rail injection for improved throttle response, less vibration and better performance
- Wastegate turbocharged and aftercooled
- Top speed – 19 mph; higher than any other compact tractor
- Large 13 gallon fuel tank keeps you going longer
- Glow Plugs for cold weather start
- Two horsepower options — 45 and 55 hp
- Meets Tier 4 B/Final standards while reducing operating costs