Case IH - Model 2142 - Draper Head
Case IH draper heads are designed to match crop types, yields and Axial-Flow combine capacities. The combination of a wide range of cutting widths, matched draper delivery openings and variable draper speeds provides uniform crop flow into the combine for unmatched harvest performance.
- 25, 30, 35 ft cutting width (7.6, 9.1, 10.6 m)
- These rigid headers have an adjustable guard angle for unmatched performance in different crop types and terrain
- Self-tracking drapers with a special tightener system allow full-length draper alignment
- An integrated slow speed transport system means the ultimate in transportability
- Used in a wide variety of crops throughout the world