Case IH - Model 3020 - Flex Grain Front
Providing the latest advances in harvesting technology, the 3020 flex auger header improves combine performance and increases harvesting capacity. With the Case IH Terra-Flex cutterbar flotation system you can work harder and smarter without sacrificing cut-height. Cutterbar pressure can be adjusted and still have a high range of motion to increase grain savings.
- Patented auger finger retention system keeps broken fingers out of the feeding system
- Terra-Flex cutterbar flotation system better follows ground contours
- Heavy-duty single knife drive or optional double knife drive on 30- & 35-ft. models
- 4 sensor header height control system
- Easy, 3-step header hook up
- Independently adjustable cutterbar section for better performance available in either manual adjust or in cab adjustable version