- More tines grab more hay
- Low-profile design allows pickup to float over ground contours
- Pickup’s forward location allows you to view windrows feeding and crop flowing evenly into bale chamber
- Long, large diameter augers on wide pickups ensure smooth crop flow
- Pickups protected from overload with slip or ratchet clutch
RB 4 Series round balers use combined action of low-profile, chevron-patterned belts and sturdy, all-steel rolls to form dense, uniform bales.
- Endless, three-ply chevron belts eliminate lacing maintenance
- Adjustable hydraulic belt tensioning system puts density control at your fingertips (N/A on RB444) and front pressure gauge allows density monitoring.
The floor roll starts the bale formation process by moving the crop from the pickup to the belts and into the core cavity.
- The powered floor roll carries a large portion of bale weight inside the chamber, reducing belt stress
- The forming rolls help curl the crop and quickly starts an edible core
- Variable bale chamber allows you to customize bale diameter
RB 4 balers deliver precise packaging with a choice of twin tying and mesh wrapping:
- Electronic-controlled twine wrap system ensures consistent twine placement; automatically starts the twine wrapping process; and has full-bale alarm to alert you to stop forward motion and in-cab monitor to alert you when tying cycle is complete
- Optional electronic-controlled twine/mesh wrap system is available with the press of a button on RB454 Silage, RB454 Rotor Cutter Silage, RB464 and RB564
- RB444 tying system features fast, electric, single-arm twine system that applies two strands of twine at once; adjustable twine guide; and full-bale light that alerts when it’s time to activate twine arm