Case IH - Model Steiger 350 - Four-Wheel-Drive Tractors
The Best Cab in the Industry Just Got Better: Steiger Surveyor cab: Already the largest in the industry, it’s now even bigger, with more comfort and visibility. A new 40-degree, right-hand swivel seat: Gives you a natural, ergonomic seated position to see where you’re going – and what your implement is doing – without straining your neck. New MultiControl Armrest console: The most frequently used functions on one easy-to-operate controller. Provides simple, fingertip control of speed, gears, up to eight hydraulic remotes and automatic end-of-row functions. Ideal for larger implements with more hydraulic and PTO functions, the MultiControl Armrest is now standard on all Case IH high-horsepower tractors.
New AFS Pro 700 color display: Integrated into the MultiControl Armrest within your natural line of sight, it moves with the seat for easier access. Controls all tractor, performance, implement and guidance functions.
Pull What You Want, Where You Want
- The power you need: The biggest Steiger provides the most power in the industry (up to 660 peak hp plus extra Power Boost for meeting higher PTO and hydraulic requirements. The largest row-crop model has 500 peak HP to pull the biggest planters and strip-till bars. The largest wide-frame models now have heavier axles and 18-bolt hubs to handle the biggest broad-acre implements in the toughest conditions.
- Heavy-duty frame: The industry’s heaviest frame – welded using half-inch thick steel – is accustomed to construction work, so it has no problem handling heavy tillage. And the industry’s longest wheelbase gives you a comfortable ride, exceptional traction and plenty of pulling power.
- Industry-leading hydraulics: With the most hydraulic flow in the industry – up to 113 gpm – there’s more than enough flow for the biggest planters and seeders without the need for additional external hydraulic pumps.
Easier On Fuel. Easier On Your Bottom Line
- A powerful leader: We’ve improved our proven Case IH high-horsepower engines. The largest models are powered by a new, more fuel-efficient version of the 12.9-liter engine at work in Steiger tractors for the past several years, as well as in Axial-Flow 9120 combines. Row-crop models are equipped with a rugged 8.7-liter powerplant from the same family lineage as the 12.9-liter.
- Tier 4A compliant: All our Steiger tractors now feature Case IH SCR Technology to meet Tier 4A emissions standards.
- Smart emissions solutions: The SCR system is separate from the engine – it doesn’t recirculate exhaust gas back into the engine – so it doesn’t interfere with engine performance.
- Efficiency without sacrifices: Eliminating exhaust gas recirculation improves fuel efficiency by a minimum of 10 percent, because SCR technology allows Case IH engines to be tuned for efficient power, not emissions.