Castodyn - Model DS 8000 - Advanced Industrial Thermal Spray Coating System Kits
A user friendly, advanced industrial thermal spray coating system. Advanced modular oxy-acetylene thermal spray system, designed to spray a wide range of alloys and other materials for very many different applications. Can be integrated into automated installations for mass-production applications. Thermal spray torch for coating and rebuilding a very wide variety of mechanical components. For 'cold' thermal spraying of RotoTec and ProXon alloy powders without deformation or structural change of the part. For 'hot' thermal spraying of Eutalloy RW alloy powders for dense, porosity-free deposits. The range of alloys provides excellent resistance to wear from metal to metal friction, corrosion, abrasion to erosion.
The spraying extension neck increases the application possibilities for inside bores or on parts with complicated geometry.
- Highly adaptable: modular concept allows widest range of applications
- Practical, lightweight and robust: suitable for all users
- Outstanding operator safety and ease-of-use: single-valve parameter control
- For 'cold' and 'hot' thermal spraying, including ceramic powders and plastic material
- Supplied as a kit with accessories
- Extension neck optional
Delivery rate: 1 - 8 kg/h
Oxygen flow: 500 - 2000 Nl/h
Acetylene flow: 400 - 1800 Nl/h
Oxygen pressure: 4,0 bar
Acetylene pressure: 0,7 bar
Compressed air pressure: 0 - 6 bar