Cat Claw - Sharpener
There are many light duty band saw blade sharpeners being sold in the sawmill industry that physically can't give your band saw blades the precise sharpening, and accuracy of the Cook's Cat Claw™ Sharpener.
Sharpening your own band saw blades will give you full control of the sharpening process. You might just need a light touch up on the blade or maybe you need a heavy grind. Either way, you don't have to spend money on sending your blades off to be sharpened nor time waiting for them to get back to you. Not to mention shipping isn't getting any cheaper.
With its sturdy 150lb. frame the Cat Claw Sharpener delivers vibration free bandsaw blade sharpening that will make your blade teeth sharper than when they were new. We know this to be the most accurate and highest quality band saw blade sharpener on the market and we back it up with a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Heavy Duty 1/2hp, TEFC, 120v Motor - most powerful sharpener in it's class
- Poly-Vee Belt Drive- allows for silky smooth, vibration free, grinding. NO STANDARD V-BELT can match it!
- Zero Tolerance Grind Rock Shaft- Our rock is mounted on a separate shaft to keep the rock from moving side to side when grinding to produce the sharpest tooth points.
- Depth Adjustment- fully adjustable
- Computer Designed Cams- this is the heart of a good sharpener. Each cam is cut out with computer controlled machinery and then hand checked for each machine we sell. The Cat Claw can sharpen any brand blade. Other brands leave laser cut ridges around the cam which make the head bump over every ridge. Not only does this put extra wear on the rock but it also makes for a less accurate grind. **All non-Super Sharp cams are standard 10 deg face angle: Lenox, Simonds, Suffolk, & Woodmizer
- Heavy Duty 90v Variable Speed Gear Motor- a powerful and reliable feed motor that will ensure perfect blade indexing every time
- Speed Controller- gives you infinite adjustment so you can adjust the feed speed according to the type of grind you are wanting to do whether a heavy grind or a light touch
- Back Guide Bearings- allows for a non-resistance advancement of the blade by the pushfinger feed.
- Quick Adjustment Blade Clamp - this device holds the bandsaw blade firmly in place during the grinding procedure with no slipping, producign super sharp blade teeth!
- Heavy Duty Frame- 150lb. = vibration free, smooth grinding. Heaviest frame in it's class.
- Sharpens 1'-4' Bandsaw Blades- Versatile