Model Diesel Series - Zero Turn Mowers
From Zero Turn Mowers
Our Fullsize Diesel Zero Turn Mower May Be Your Biggest Value. Our biggest and baddest Bad Boy could very well be the last mower you’ll ever need. The legendary durability, power and reliability of a Caterpillar® engine, coupled with our incredible build quality and strength, combines to deliver years of day-in, day-out mowing. Everything about this Diesel Zero Turn Mower represents power and strength — from the heavy-duty clutch to the over-size hydraulic motors and pumps—and it’s ready for your toughest workload
- With unmatched, adjustable front leading edge, depth and baffling system to create more lift for greater discharge and cleaner cut, it blows all other decks away.
- Patented frontanffrear independent compression shoe. absorbtion and ride control allows our mower to absorb vibration for a more comfortable, all-day workload. It also allow the deck to glide more smoothly for a better, more manicured cut.
- Quick and easy acces virtually ever serviceable part of the Outlaw makes this patented feature an open' and shut case for Bad Boy Mowers.
- With self-lubricating bushin and extremely high-toleran milled construction, our L~ SteerTek drive system provides the most nimble, fluid, m responsive and agile drive system around.
- World-re^wnedtbi delivering dependal
- performancexthe four force strength to no matter how much-or mow.
Cutting Width 6100 - 61'; 7200 - 72';
Cutting Height 1.5' – 5' with Deck Height Control System
Blades 6100 - 1/4' x 2 1/2' x 21', High Lift, Heat Treated
7200 - 1/4' x 2 1/2' x 24', High Lift, Heat Treated
Lift and Height Adjustment Instant Lift Electric Actuator
Blade Belt Single V-Belt Spring Tension
Anti-Scalp Rollers 6 Total (4 Front, 2 Rear)
Deck Flotation Floats On 2 Chains & 2 Front Leveling Arms
Deck Thickness 1/4' Thick Solid Steel
Gross Horsepower/cc 1500cc Caterpillar Diesel LC
Cylinders 4 Diesel
Maximum Torque 94 ft. lbs. @ 3,000 RPM
Fuel Requirement Diesel
Fuel Capacity 18 Gallons
Fuel Filter -
Cooling System Liquid-Cooled
Starter 12 Volt
Charging System 20 Amp
Drive System Specifications
Transmission Dual Hydrostatic
Pump Drive 16cc Hydro-Gear V-Belt From Engine Crankshaft
Wheel Drive 18 cu. in. High Torque Parker Motors
Hydrostatic System Oil 20W50 Motor Oil
Hydraulic Filter 25 Micron, Replaceable Spin-On Type, 1 Per Pump
Pumps (2) Hydro-Gear 16cc Pump
Hydraulic Coolers (2) System Designed With 2 Coolers For Lower Temperatures
Weight 6100 - 1,895 lbs.; 7200 - 1,935 lbs.;
Overall Height 52'
Overall Width 72 1/2'
Overall Length 85'
Tire to Tire Width 6100 - 57'; 7200 - 61';
Tires - Front 13 x 6.5 – 6 Smooth Tread
Tires - Rear 26 x 12 - 12 Turf Tread
Steering Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control
Turning Radius Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length
Ground Speed (forward) Up To 12 mph
Parking Brake Disk Brakes