The Catamount Coldframe greenhouse is rugged and easy to install. Simply slip the one piece bow into the ground posts, add your purlin(s) and you are ready to go. These coldframes can withstand heavier snow loads as a result of the purlin being connected to the bow using a cross connector system, as opposed to drilling and bolting a purlin to the bow. The Catamount Coldframes are available in 15’ widths. You can also order extended ground posts for additional height in the greenhouse.
- 4 ft. or 5 ft. bow spacing
- Bows are 1.315”, 17 ga. galvanized steel tubing
- The top purlin is connected to the bow using a cross connector allowing for maximum bow strength as opposed to drilling and bolting a purlin to the bow
- The 15’ width is perfect for 15’ wide ground cover and 24’ wide poly
- Ground posts are 1.66”, 14 ga. galvanized steel tubing
- Pre-drilled steel frame
- Hardware & instructions
- 2′ × 4′ end wall framing brackets
- Double layer of 6 mil, 4 year, clear polyethylene film
- Wire lock for the roof only
- Inflation blower
The gas heat option includes a Reznor heater, a double-walled vent pipe assembly, and a thermostat.
The mechanical ventilation option includes a 2-speed fan with an automatic belt tightener, 2 motorized shutters and thermostats.
The roll-up sides option includes roller bars and all necessary hardware for 2 roll-up sides.
Gear Box Option for Roll-Up Sides
This option includes gear box operators and all hardware to facilitate the rolling up and down of the sides.