Catenary Monitoring System
Swing bridges over water rely on correct alignment of catenary horn locking to avoid delays and potential damage. Our Catenary Monitoring System (CMS) is a laser-based, moveable-to-fixed alignment system which, for the bridge operator, takes the guesswork out of visually aligning markers. Fully customized visual indicators will be added to the existing bridge operator console to show the status of the bridge alignment and each of the catenary horns.
- Wireless video transmission to a video display on the operator’s console
- Pre-assembled system for rapid and easy installation
- System works in all conditions from dense fog to bright sunlight
- Provides visual alignment guidance to the bridge operator
- Ensure catenary horns are precisely aligned prior to closure
- Precise monitoring eliminates delays due to incorrectly aligned catenary horns