Morand - Cattle Squeeze Chute
From Livestock Systems
Morand’s Squeeze Chute conforms to the shape of the cow. This allows for more room where the cow is the biggest. The cow is centered and more comfortable in the squeeze. With the squeeze coming over the top and underneath the cow, it is restricted from jumping up. Therefore, less tendency to fall down.
- 8' Long
- 37' Wide
- 7' Tall
Working the Shoulder Holder is quite easy! You preset your neck gates to the width of the cattle you are processing, and we use a self-catching head gate, so the cattle do the work for you as they catch themselves. They will always want to pull back to get away, that’s when yo pull down on the shoulder holder handle. Keeping the animal still, this will give you the chance to work on them safely!
- Open range 11”-30”
- Quick adjust on the floor, allows adjustments to be made with the cow in the Squeeze Chute.
- Head gate has no chains or cables to be stretched.
- Grease Zirks on all the collars for easy maintenance.
- Top side panels (H doors) swing from each end of the squeeze. The center gate is removable to allow easy and complete access from the top of the cow.
- Bottom Access panel is removable to allow full access to the bottom of the cow.
- Rolling door tailgate.
- Self-catching Headgate is truly self-catching. When properly adjusted for the size of the livestock being processed, the operator will not need to work the handle of the headgate to catch animals.
- Headgate is easily tripped to release animals, regardless of the pressure on the neck gates.
- Squeeze is good for 450lbs calves to up 2800lbs bulls.
Squeeze Chute Optional Features:
- Shoulder Brand
- Extra Side Exit
- Scale mounted under squeeze
- Portable Trailer