The Verhoest cauliflower machine is commended for its solidity and efficiency. According to a comparative study by the West Flemish Test Center for Agriculture, this machine obtained the best results for cutting with minimal loss of weight.
- Much suitable for lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, endive
- Hinges besides the tractor; with room ahead and behind to stock the bins
- An emergency stop halts the machine immediately when necessary
- NEW: a headrail guarantees the balance of the conveyor and facilitates the moving besides the vehicle
- An optical eye halts the vegetables at the end of the conveyor to make the taking off easier
- With awning to protect against sun, wind and rain
- A steerable pole keeps the vehicle in the track of the tractor (even in wet weather)
- Hydraulical or electrical remote control determines:
- the height of the conveyor (to hold the conveyor constantly horizontally)
- the start and stop of the driving of the tractor
- the driving at the left/right of the tractor
- Two cutting heads cut simultaneously two cauliflowers. They work up between 60 and 100 cauliflowers per minute (with two boring heads).
- To harvest whole cauliflowers, can also bore white and red cabbages.
- A steerable pole holds the vehicle in the track of the tractor (even in wet weather).
- Hygienic with dishes in stainless steel
- The hydraulical or electrical remote control (on different places) steers the tractor.
- Big wheels
- NEW: less working hours thanks to the breaker