CDS-John Blue - Model 12-Volt - Speed Controller
From Industrial Pumps
CDS-John Blue Company is excited to introduce our upgraded 12-Volt Speed Controller. We have taken our customers’ ideas and incorporated them into our new design. Accurate and smooth control over a wide range of RPM’s, stand-alone gauge option, easily readable digital display, better wiring connectors, standard run/hold on 35 amp units plus much more. We consolidated greater amp capacity through better design, all at a competitive price. The 12-Volt Controller coupled with the CDS-John Blue 12-Volt Pump is ideal for low volume fertilizer applications.
The CDS-John Blue 12-Volt Controller is available in 15 and 35 amp models. A stainless steel ammonia pressure gauge is available as an option with or without a plumbing kit. The 35 amp is also available with a digital display, which keeps pressurized fertilizers or chemicals out of the cab of the tractor. The remote stainless steel sensor has a 1/4” NPT male fitting and uses a 20 foot wiring harness. The 35 amp control comes standard with run/ hold feature, which can be wired to your implement lift switch using a whisker or proximity switch.
- Rheostat manual speed control for 12-Volts Pumps.
- 6” wiring pigtails for power input and output for motor standard.
- Sealed heavy-duty electrical connectors.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- On/off control switch with power indicator lamp.
- Smoother adjustment of pump flow/pressure, which results in reduced sensitivity at the top of the adjustment scale.
- Heavy-duty OEM style stainless steel pressure sensor, for positive liquid control.
- In-line automotive style fuse.
- Optional stainless steel ammonia gauge can be mounted either outside of the cab or onto the control box with the provided bracket.
- Run/hold circuit on 35 amp units.
- Control mounting hardware included.
- All CDS-John Blue 12-Volt Controllers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Input/output wiring set, see part number AKSCP-029.
- Gauge, tube and fittings kit, see part number AKSCP-033.