CDS-John Blue - Squeeze Tube Pumps
There's a CDS-John Blue Squeeze Tube Pump to meet virtually any liquid fertilizer application. You can choose a pump with oval-shaped tubes and the backing plate built right into the tubes, or from a pump with round hoses and the patented spring loaded backing plate. The choice is yours - oval or round tubes - each squeeze tube pump offers unique features for your specific application needs.
- Sealed-for-life bearings require no lubrication.
- Rubber-coated rollers reduce abrasion, resist corrosion and etching by fertilizers. Easily replaceable in the field.
- Heavy Duty PVC manifolds are ideal for all fertilizers including acid based products.
- Oval shaped tubes with built-in backing plate insure accurate rates. The positive shut-off is due to the positive sealing tubes.
- 8-48 outlets are available. Outlets can be doubled for higher rates.
- Pump shaft lets you drive the unit from either side.
- Multiple-coned sprockets come standard allowing for seven different delivery rates.
- Sturdy, all metal frame.
- Positive shut-off when pump stops.
- 6-16 outlets are available.
- Patented spring loaded back plate insures accurate rates.
- Fittings can be relubricated to flush out contamination.
- Heavy cast iron frame.
- Choice of optional individual sprockets or complete cluster sets.