Cenius - Mounted Cultivators
From Soil Tillage
The diverse Cenius range offers, with its Cenius mounted models as well as the trailed Cenius-2T/Cenius-2TX cultivators in working widths from 4 m to 8 m, the possible solution for virtually all farm sizes. Thanks to the versatile levels of equipment available, almost any demand can be fulfilled and at the same time perfect working results are achieved.
- Cenius 03 Special with shear bolt protection for light to medium soils with little stone content.
- Cenius 03 Super with pressure spring overload safety device and a release force of 600 kg for heavy and stony soils.
- The C-Mix share system is available for all Cenius 03, offering share options for all applications and ensuring an intensive incorporation.
- Maximum comfort with optional hydraulic depth adjustment and scale to read the working depth.
- Levelling via spring levelling tines or levelling discs, either smooth or serrated.
- Optional side discs available with individual height and angle adjustment providing a level finish between passes.
- Levelling discs with maintenance-free oil filled bearings with slide seal. Overload protection of the levelling elements as standard.
- A comprehensive programme of following rollers of choice for optimum reconsolidation in all areas and soil conditions.
- The mounting of the GreenDrill for sowing fine seeds and catch crops is possible