Complete with an efficient hydraulic system for the movement of all its parts, it offers excellent performance in medium-small size vineyards.
Similar to the entire Orizzonti range of pruning machines, the CF 200 can also be fitted with an electro-hydraulic system, managed by a simple joystick manipulator enabling rapid performance of all the movements during work.
The electro-hydraulic solution becomes, for the purposes of safety and subsequent EC legislation, mandatory for anyone who has a tractor cab.
Throughout the production with Orizzonti pruning machines, to make the most of the cutting effect of the mowing bar, in addition to the mounting of two blades both with cutting edges, is installed on the support of the bar a gas absorber to ensure greater resistance to shocks and depressions that may be present in the vineyard.
Requires a pressure of 180 bar with a capacity of 20 litres of oil/min and a minimum power of 40 hp/25 kW.
- Height: 230 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
- Vertical excursion(Min - Max): 130 - 190 cm
- Lateral excursion(Min - Max): 65 - 145 cm
- Weight: 195 kg
- Cushioned dual-bladed mowing bar, useful cut 2.00 m
- Hydraulic distributor with 5 functions with speed regulator
- Three hydraulic movements: lift, tilt bar, hydraulic side extension
- Fixed counter plate for attachment to the tractor
- Complete with hydraulic pipes with quick couplings
- Set-aside tripod