Model CF0 - Buck Rakes Forks
Designed for large horsepower tractors, the new CF05 range is built with durability in mind and proves very popular for it's reliability and strength. The large gate push off is built with high grade weldmesh to ensure maximum push, and the 'hollow' back style means a better view of the application is allowed. As standard the Buck Rake comes with Bracket or Three Point Linkage, Flow and Control Valve, and Four Side Tines. The heavy duty design of the product allows for greater productivity, less down time and is the perfect choice for contracting work. A choice of tines is also available from Hardox, KV style, 2 inch round or Spoon End.
Design features include the 100 x 100 x 8mm bottom box tine holder, which is supported by a full width 30mm base wear plate and further 20mm wear pads. The 25mm thick arm profiles have 20mm supports and all pins are high grade. The 38mm dia pivot pin utilises the retaining bolt design from our HD fork and grabs.
- Weldmesh Gate, High grade EXP mesh, providing maximum strength across the buck rake
- Flow Valve, ensures even power distribution
- Tine Holder, 100 x 100 x 8mm with a full width 30mm base wear plate and extra 20mm wear pads
- Arms, 25mm thick profiles with 20mm supports
- Pins, high grade, zinc plated. Pivot pins 38mm dia
- Rams, ultra high capacity, mounted for maximum productivity and reliability
- Colour Options, we offer paint finishes to suit most Tractor liveries, including chevron pattern options for increased gate visibility