CFO Harvest Tires With AD2 Technology
Firestone CFO harvest tires with Advanced Deflection Design (AD2) technology represent the “next generation” of performance and productivity for harvest equipment – tires specifically designed for the exceptional demands of combines and grain carts. CFO stands for Cyclical Field Operation. It means these tires can carry more load than equivalent-sized conventional radial tires and are engineered for the extreme load cycles that are part of the harvest season. It means you can get more work done in less time and with less soil compaction than standard radial tires.
Firestone CFO harvest tires with AD2 technology were built from the ground up to meet your harvest equipment needs. Our harvest-specific tire and tread design deliver added performance benefits compared to equivalent-sized standard radial tires:
- Up to 20% more load-carrying capacity,* or
- Carries the same load at a lower pressure*
- Reduced soil compaction
- Engineered for extreme load cycles
- Improved traction
- Added fuel savings
The Ad2 Advantage
Firestone CFO harvest tires are built with the IF designation – offering superior performance compared to our equivalent-sized standard radial tires. AD2 is a new class of farm tires that helps improve the productivity of today’s harvest equipment. CFO harvest tires can carry up to 20% more load at the same pressure, or the same load at a lower pressure.*
- Firestone AD2 CFO harvest tires deliver the productivity you want with the service and warranty you need. Visit your Certified Firestone Farm Tire Dealer and see for yourself.
- The Certified Firestone Farm Tire Dealer –specially trained and equipped to handle your in-field service needs.
- The Firestone Farm Tire Warranty –one of the best warranties in the farm tire business.
- Extensive testing for durability and performance at the Firestone Farm Tire Test Center in Columbiana, Ohio – the only farm tire test facility of its kind in the world.
- Made in the U.S.A. –Des Moines, Iowa.