Model CGM - Mechanical Diameter Sorting Machine
The Perfect sorting machine for cherries consists of a raised platform with a feeding belt where the picking boxes are emptied and where the cherries must be separated manually. From the feeding belt the cherries are brought onto 5 pair of angled shaft, with step by step reduced diameters. The installation consists of a raised platform with a feeding belt where the picking boxes are emptied and where the cherries must be separated manually. By means of 4 discharge belts the sorted cherries are brought to the packing tables.
Mechanical diameter sorting and grading machine CGM-5-4
These simple, but reliable sorting and grading machines for cherries and plums are supplied under the name CGM 5-4. This comes from fife angled shafts and four different diameter sorting results.
The standard configuration includes a preset range of diameters. Extra sets of 'spectacles' can be provided for other sorting ranges i.e. to adjust the sorting to different market requirements.
Mechanical diameter sorting machine for cherries and plums CGM-5-4
- Accurate and fruit friendly
- Compact construction
- Very reliable
- Feeding belt (3000 x 730 mm), with raised working platforms (option) and gully
- 4 Size exits with discharge belts
- Diameter sorting undersize -22, 22-24, 24-26, 26-28,
28-30 mm and oversize 30+
- Capacity ± 400 kg/hour
- Separator for undersize and rubbish
- Raised working platform
- Packing tables for boxes and scales
- Set of 'spectacles' for other sizes