The 1435K range is designed for primary, secondary and incorporation of fertiliser/tillage applications.
Available in seven working widths with an average Kg/Disc of 91kg.
The 1435K is only available in the Russian market.
- Three section frame
- Heavy duty disc gangs and frames for efficient penetration into soil and residues
- ‘Walking’ Tandem axles for unparallel ground contour following
- UHMW bearing systems eliminates need for greasing at all key wear points
- C-Flex™ shock absorbing bearing hangers extend disc and spool service life
- Re-Phasing lift hydraulics ensures frame is raised evenly
- Triple lip sealed trunnion bearings for long life maintaining alignment and accuracy
- Hydraulic leveler option – adjustment from tractor seat
- Finishing attachments to suit all operating conditions