Challenger - Model Rogator 600 Series - Sprayers
The brand new RoGator 600 Series has been designed, developed and engineered to the highest standards, from its exclusive chassis to its revolutioary spraying system.
Radical innovations have increased performance, a fully independent suspension system offers industry-leading features and the spacious cab provides exceptional operator comfort. All three models, the 635, 645 and 655 are powered by the latest generation, economical AGCO SISU POWER engines.
- Unique hydraulic working height control for unrivalled stability and crop clearance
- Hydraulic track-width adjustment
- Fully independent suspension on each wheel, designed specifically for the RoGator 600 sprayers
- Purpose-designed, low level, tanks with capacities from 3,500 litres to 6,000 litres, sculpted to optimise weight distribution
- Fully hydrostatic transmission with traction control and Power Management for most efficient fuel consumption, combined with latest intelligent controller to provide CVT-like operation and driveability
- Unique, single beam chassis design for optimum weight distribution, maximum manoeuvrability and ideal location of important components
- Radical new boom suspension and control system, with perfect height adjustment for unrivalled stability
- Innovative, compact ‘plumbing module’ featuring fixed pipe work and few flexible hoses cuts the risk of leaks and reduces maintenance.
- High capacity centrifugal pump lifts performance with auto-priming for fast filling
- Deluxe tractor specification, spacious cab offering ultimate comfort, visibility and control
- New highest capacity chemical induction unit and ergonomically-designed electrically-controlled filling station