Champion - Model XT - Zero Turn Mower
From Zero Turn Mowers
Welcome to commercial character and performance that exceeds your expectations. With the heavy-duty frame, unique front and rear suspension, commercial drive system and Briggs & Stratton Engine, this Simplicity Zero-turn promises years of quality performance.
Designed for commercial applications, the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are capable of delivering up to 225 ft-lbs of continuous torque for smooth, infinitely variable speed and bi-directional control in a durable package.
The easy-to-use, foot-operated 14-position height-of-cut control can be moved in .25-inch increments from 1.5- to 4.5-inches and is clearly visible to the operator.
Simplicity offers comfortable commercial mowing with rear-wheel patented suspension system for increased lawn mowing productivity and comfortable high-back seat, adjustable steering levers, convenient controls and padded footrests.
Designed to perform under harsh, demanding conditions. With its patented five-step integrated cyclonic air management system, the Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine provides ultimate dust and debris protection for extended engine life.
The rugged welded mower deck is made from 10-gauge steel with reinforced top, side skirts, corners and a steel front edge to ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come. Now with limited lifetime warranty**.
The pivoting front axle not only has ride-damping front shocks that offer hours of comfortable lawn mowing; it also supports the mower and allows the mower to follow ground contours without scalping the grass.
Three steel bars wrap-around the rear of the zero turn, protecting the mower engine and the operating components from damage during mowing.
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model Commercial Series V-Twin
- Start Type Key
- Power Rating * 25
- Cylinders 2
- Engine Displacement (cc) 724
- Choke/Throttle Separate Choke & Throttle
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 5.5
- Battery(cca) 350
- Transmission Type Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400®
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph) 0-10.0
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph) 0-5.0
- Brake Separate Lever
- Frame 11-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle 1.5' x 2' Welded Steel
- Front Tires (in) 11 x 4 - 5
- Rear Tires (in) 20 x 11
- Seat 18' High-Back with Armrests
- Suspension Front & Rear
- Cutting Width (in) 48
- Mower Deck Type Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut (in) 1.5-4.5
- Height-of-Cut Positions 14-Foot Assist
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Engagement Electric PTO Switch
- Mower Deck Removal Frame Mounted
- Anti-Scalp Wheels 2 Front/Rear Roller
- Spindle Commercial-Grade
- Cargo Bed + N/A
- Steering Twin-Levers
- Headlights Optional
- Fuel Level Indicator Standard Gauge / Left Hand Console
- Cup Holder Standard
- Rear Bumper Standard
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS) Fixed
- Assembled Length (in) 78
- Assembled Width (in) 63
- Assembled Height (in) 68
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ** 3-Years
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ** 4-Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty ** Lifetime