Chapin - Drip Tape
Growers are increasingly challenged to deliver high quality, uniform crops, while obtaining the greatest return on investments in water, labor, management and materials. Chapin tape has helped lead the way to achieve these goals. Chapin Tape leads the industry in providing the largest flow path, best Cv’s and greatest strength in any wall thickness of tape. As the pioneer in drip irrigation, with 50 years experience making the highest quality drip irrigation tape, Chapin has the widest selection of flow rates, wall thicknesses and inlet filtration options available today. The extraordinary reliability and performance of Chapin Tape is attested to by long term Chapin Tape users world-wide.
- Largest selection of flow rates on the market from 0.10 gpm/100 feet to 1.8 gpm/100 feet Allowing the grower to utilize the precise amount of water for their application.
- Largest selection of wall thickness on the market from 4 mil to 25 mil - Allowing the grower to select the durability level they need for their toughest growing environment.
- Longest length of run 7/8 Twinwall will cover 1/4 mile runs - Saving installation time and money by reducing the number of submains to properly deliver water.
- Best engineered flow path design. Larger internal dimensions provide extraordinary resistance to clogging.
- Unmatched uniformity - Chapin tape consistently supplies the lowest manufacturer’s variations (Cv) in the industry.
- Right choice for your water conditions BTF model features multiple inlet filters. Deluxe models feature continuous inlet filtration for superior resistance to clogging.
- Engineered extruded profile - Extra thickness, where it counts The unique film profile with extra strength and MIL or Wall thickness along with the rounded tape edges increase resistance to abrasion and insect damage.
- Unmatched variety of fittings and accessories Jain offers the complete tape irrigation system.
- Targeted drip irrigation provides the most environmentally responsible and productive means for precise irrigation