Non cultivation chassis equipped with 1 o 2 electro hydraulic in-row weeder (for vines or trees), fully automated, for the cultivation and weeding between the plants in a row (e.g. vineyard and orchard). The in-row weeders are driven by a hydraulic power unit and controlled by a control panel installed in the tractor cab. The chassis can be design in different sizes and shapes in order to be adjusted to any kind of plantation. To be assembled in the rear or front three point hitch of any tractor.
Main technical characteristics:
- Reinforced chassis equipped with 1 or 2 in-row weeder.
- Manual or hydraulic extension of the in-row weeder carrier arms.
- Control of working depth by pair of rubber or metallic wheels.
- Fast coupling to the tractor.
- Three-point hitch with adjustable inclination.
- Hydraulic power unit for the in-row weeder operation.
- Electric controls in the tractor cab.
- Working speeds up to 7 km/h.
- Low maintenance.
- Excellent performance in all kind of soils.
Main optional equipment:
- Oil cooler.
- Seat for manual operation of the in-row weeder.
- Hydraulic inclination of in-row weeder.
- Multitude of tools available depending of kind of work to be carried out.