CHOPIN - Model Quatuor II - Automatic Dockage Tester
Automatic dockage tester for determination of seeds impurities. Applications : Completly automatic dockage, determination of the level of impurities in grains (light impurities, broken grains, total impurities, good grains) upon delivery. Principle: This device, equipped with 2 rotative sieves and air flow, performs 3 operations: cleaning (removes impurities), sorting (granulometric classification), weighing and calculating the % of the different fractions obtained.
- Reliability : No influence of the operator on the results.
- Speed : The analysis of a sample is effected in 80 second
- Versatility: Adapted to all types of grains (wheat, barley, colza, sunflower, corn).
- User-friendly : Simple and rapid change of sieves.
- Evolution capacities : Can be integrated into GESTAR System