- Accurately dispenses a pre-determined amount of feed multiple times per day to individual sows.
- Automates the transport of that feed to save labor.
Using the DOSFLOW Feeder to provide smaller doses of feed more frequently also helps to enhance milk production for nursing sows. The feeder can be used with many of the innovative CHORE-TIME® Feed Delivery Systems.
Product Features and Advantages
- Totally-enclosed system helps keep feed fresh while eliminating the feed waste and labor of hand- or self-feeding systems and feed carts.
- Translucent feeder body provides quick visual check of its contents.
- Graduated easy-to-read feed level adjustment aids feeding individual amounts from one to 10 pounds (1 to 8 liters) for pellet or mash feeds.
- Center drop mount provides accuracy in feed dosage volume.
- Feeder clamps to feed conveyor line and can be mounted perpendicular or parallel to the feed line.
- System can be set up to activate all feeders at the same time by using an optional manual lever or a CHORE-TIME® Winch system on a time clock for multiple feedings.
- Feeders are durable, corrosion-free, units molded from ultraviolet-resistant materials for longer life, and feeder’s hinged bottom permits easy clean-out.
- Self-closing teardrop-shaped ball valve aids feed flow and provides positive shut-off to help prevent feed leakage.
- Easily adapts to the popular CHORE-TIME® Feed Conveying Systems used to serve sow housing facilities of nearly any length and arrangement.
- One feeder accommodates both the CHORE-TIME FLEX-AUGER® Model 55 and Model 75 Feed Delivery Systems as well as Chore-Time's MULTIFLO® Closed Loop Auger System and the CHORE-TIME Closed Loop Disc Feed Delivery System.