Chrysal - Model AVB - Post-Harvest Conditioner
Chrysal AVB is a post-harvest conditioner for ethylene sensitive flowers, such as carnations, lilies and alstroemeria. Improves vase life, diminishes dropping of blooms, leaves and buds and improves bud opening. Chrysal AVB Booster improves the performance of the post-harvest conditioner Chrysal AVB. It stimulates the water and AVB uptake.
- Protects against ethylene damage and increases vase life.
- Prevents premature shrinking and dropping of buds, leaves and blooms.
- Reduces flower wastage and prolongs sales period.
- Can be used up to 3 days, especially when mixed with Chrysal AVB Booster.
- In combination with Chrysal BVB or SVB, it maintains leaf quality and guarantees better flower development.
- Contains a tracer for dosing control. Automatic dosing possible.
- Available in 1litre bottle and 5 litre drum (including sachets to neutralise the silver in the residual solution).
Chrysal AVB Booster
- Can be used to prolong the usage period of Chrysal AVB solution.
- Available in 1litre bottles and 5 litre cans.