Chrysal - Model BVB - Post-harvest Conditioner
The major post-harvest problem with tulip and iris flowers is a sub-optimal vase life. Another problem during the consumer phase is leaf yellowing for tulip, Alstroemeria and Lilium, while Iris flowers do not open fully. To counter these problems Chrysal BVB has been developed. This pre-treatment product is preferably used by growers directly after harvest. For dosing control this product contains a tracer. Chrysal BVB extends the vase life of flowers considerably through improved bud opening (especially of iris), stem and flower quality.
- Improves the quality of flowers and leaves.
- Stimulates a full bud opening of Iris.
- Keeps the leaves firm and green and prevents leaf yellowing.
- Prolongs the vase life considerably.
- Contains a tracer to monitor dosage.
Available in 1L bottle and 5L jerrycan. For an optimal treatment dose 1-10ml per litre of water depending on the flower and the treatment time (see product sheet).