Chrysal - Model RVB - Clear Soft Water Intensive
Chrysal RVB Clear Intensive Soft Water is a clear universal hydrating treatment, free of Aluminium Sulphate. This formulation is especially developed for soft water and R.O. (reversed osmosis) water. It has a more concentrated dosage of 1ml per litre of water, reducing stock costs and packaging waste. Chrysal RVB Clear Intensive Soft Water is a clear universal hydrating treatment especially for roses, Chrysanthemum and a wide range of flowers. Chrysal RVB Clear Intensive Soft Water stimulates the water uptake, thus preventing bent-neck, and improving the flower development and leaf quality. It lowers the pH of the water, but maintains it above the possibly harmful level of pH 3. The new dosing of 1ml per litre of water requires less storage and reduces the packaging waste for the users. Chrysal RVB Clear Intensive is recommended for use by nurseries and for supplying auctions.
- Free of Aluminium Sulphate, therefore less risk of leaf scorching and leaf drop – enabling a longer storage period in the solution.
- Stimulates water uptake thus preventing 'bent neck', a common problem with roses.
- Lowers the pH of the water, but ensures a minimum level of pH 3.
- Maintains the quality of flowers and prolongs the vase life.
- Dissolves clearly and odourless in water , not leaving any sediment in the bucket or lime scale in the dosing system.
- Reduces packaging waste for the users.
- Available in 10 and 100 litre drums.