Chrysal - Model RVB - Post-Harvest Hydrating Treatment
Chrysal RVB is an all-purpose hydrating solution, containing Aluminium Sulphate. It is suitable for a wide variety of cut flowers. It works especially well on roses, Bouvardias and Chrysanthemums. Chrysal RVB neutralizes the secretions given off by the stems and prevents remnants of leaves and stems from contaminating the water causing vascular plugging. It increases the water uptake which improves the quality of the blooms considerably. Roses will suffer less from 'bent-neck' resulting in a better opening of the bloom at the customers. Chrysal RVB is recommended for use by nurseries and for supplying auctions.
- Stimulates water uptake and thus prevents 'bent-neck'.
- Prolongs the vase life of flowers.
- Reduces the pH of the water.
- Maintains a good leaf quality.
- Available in 10, 25 and 200 litre drums.